The Vertex 16.4M C-Band 4-Port Earth Station Antenna is a Vertex (Vertex RSI) 16.4m THC (Turning Head) antenna delivers exceptional performance for Tx/Rx and Rx-only applications in L through Ku-band frequencies. This antenna offers a reflector design that incorporates precision-formed panels, truss radials and hub assembly. It features an innovative Cassegrain feed and sub reflector design which results in high gain, low noise temperature, high antenna efficiency and excellent rejection of noise and microwave interference.
Vertex 16.4M C-Band 4-Port Earth Station Antenna Photo
NEW Price: $820,000
The Vertex 16.4M C-Band 4-Port Earth Station Antenna includes the following: 4-Port CP Feed (can be converted to LP) Existing 7200/7150 Control system, Paradise 1:2 LNA System , Cross Axis Waveguide Kit, Full VERTEX Antenna System Documentation, Patterns and Type Approval Certification Testing Docs. DE-ICE System delete!
A large center hub provides spacious accommodation for equipment mounting. The reflector is supported by a galvanized elevation over azimuth kingpost pedestal that provides the required stiffness for pointing and tracking accuracy. The pedestals are designed for full orbital arc coverage and are readily adaptable to ground or rooftop installations. The electrical performance is compliant with FCC and ITU-RS-580 side lobe specifications and Intelsat (A) and Eutelsat requirements.
• Antenna control system with tracking, model 7200/7150
• Extended 4-port C-band; 5.85-6.65GHz & 3.4-4.2 GHZ
• Galvanized steel back-up structure with Platform & Ladder
• Environmental hub configurations
• Integrated transmit cross-axis kits
• Integrated Paradise LNA systems with Waveguides etc.
• HPAs, converters and M&C systems
• 205degr Azimuth travel
• 40 pieces precision aluminum formed panels with white diffusing white paint
• High Wind Turning Head Pedestal (TH-HW)
• Packing for sea transport; We load and stow this antenna in 3x 40ft open top and 2x HQ containers.
Full documentation package and test results are available.
The Vertex 16.4M C-Band 4-Port Earth Station Antenna is 1997 vintage and is in perfect condition and will be pressure washed, cleaned and checked out. It is recommended to primer and paint the reflector panels after assembly to avoid handling marks when painted in advance.
We can offer installation services as well. Please contact us for details. This antenna requires theodolite alignment with special tooling and data. This is a 7-10 day job and needs to be performed by specialists.